Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gone for a while

Through mid November, i'm going to be on tour with my band. Therefore, my internet access is going to be fairly limited and won't be able to respond to as many comments as I like. I will, however, be able to respond to emails, so feel free to drop me a line at entrsnm3@aol.com. Also, blogging will be a bit rare as well.

If you wanna know where i'll be, check out our tour dates here.

1 comment:

Blog comment rules and things to consider:

-Realize the fact that you don't run this blog. I do.
-I have zero tolerance for cussing.
-Be mindful of the fact that I can't respond to all comments or engage in endless debates.
-Keep your comments on topic. Otherwise, don't expect a response at all.
-Be respectful and refrain from personal slander and insults.
-All comments become my property once posted; which means they are subject to being posted as a potential blog topic among other things (i.e. YouTube video)