Its not too often that I write something related to the Creation/Evolution issue unless it is theological. But
this really caught my attention. It talks about the "dating" of human footprints to 40,000 years. "Oh, but these aren't human footprints because they are too old." Can anyone say "
circular reasoning"? Did anyone else read the article and find themselves scratching their scabby little head?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Blog comment rules and things to consider:
-Realize the fact that you don't run this blog. I do.
-I have zero tolerance for cussing.
-Be mindful of the fact that I can't respond to all comments or engage in endless debates.
-Keep your comments on topic. Otherwise, don't expect a response at all.
-Be respectful and refrain from personal slander and insults.
-All comments become my property once posted; which means they are subject to being posted as a potential blog topic among other things (i.e. YouTube video)