
I am very excited about this upcoming film, not only because it seems to be very well made but because it presents the theistic position that I am very fond of: the presuppositional approach. I've listened to Hitchens and Wilson debate opposing positions a number of times and feel that this interaction will be very useful to those interested. Furthermore, I think its about time the public gets exposed to arguments other than the commonly held "evidentialist" approach.
The film will be released in late October. Check out these trailers:
(ht: Richard Dawkins)
Also, if you want to listen to Doug Wilson at his finest, check out the debate between him and Dan Barker HERE
Thanks for the heads up on this Mike. The trailers were excellent and I am really looking forward to that coming out.
ReplyDeleteIt was you who introduced me to this style of apologetic and it his drastically changed the way I approach atheist. I have been very blessed by it.