Monday, November 02, 2009

Want to help make this blog better?

I've had an amazon.com wishlist for quite a few years now. And unfortunately, my ratio from books added to books bought is pretty wide. Recently, i've been seeing a lot of ministries posting their own wishlists publicly so that supporters could buy them books. Since I don't really consider this blog a "ministry," I don't think I could ever ask for or even accept money that was donated. However, I would be open to others donating by purchasing books that could be very valuable to the research that I do. If you feel led to aid me in my cause to "give an answer" (1 Peter 3:15), then feel free to do so by CLICKING HERE. All you have to do is add the book to your cart and it should ship straight to my address automatically after payment.

1 comment:

mmcelhaney said...

Mike, make no mistake that what you do is a ministry and I hope that God keeps blessing you to do it!