Friday, September 17, 2010

Interview on the Theopologetics podcast: Witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses

This morning I participated in an interview on the THEOPOLOGETICS podcast on the issue of witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses. I really enjoyed doing this and think Chris did an excellent job conducting it. You can go HERE to listen to it. Hopefully we'll get to do another episode in the future whereby we discuss some of the specific tactics in how to engage Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you don't already, SUBSCRIBE to Chris's podcast. I certainly do!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for your kind words, Mike! It was absolutely my pleasure to have you on my show, and you can definitely count on being invited back to discuss tactics in more detail.

If you do decide to start your own podcast, make sure you create a short promo for it and send it my way. It'll feature right away in my show :)

Anonymous said...

Great Job Mike!

21cc