Wednesday, June 08, 2011

New Podcast Recommendation: Yahweh or Myweh

I feel strange offering a recommendation for an atheist's podcast, but this one seems like it could be useful.  I've spoken to the podcast's AUTHOR before and he seems to be very reasonable, fair, and kind.

Though the podcast is fairly new, the few episodes i've listened to included an INTERVIEW WITH GREG KOUKL, a DEBATE ON THE RESURRECTION, and a THOUGHTFUL CRITIQUE OF PRESUPPOSITIONAL APOLOGETICS.  The latter is what turned me on to the podcast in the first place, since its not every day you'll hear an atheist taking presuppositional apologetics seriously enough to lecture on it.  If I can ever find time, i'd like to offer a review on it; though some others might beat me to it.

Anyway, as long as Justin Shieber continues to offer thoughtful and fair arguments and seeks to promote open dialogue and debate on his show, it may be a podcast that i'll continue to listen to and recommend.

Go HERE for the podcast feeds and go HERE to subscribe in iTunes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the plug sir. I am really pleased that you saw it as a thoughtful critique. I spent a while preparing it and wanted to represent it is fairly as I knew how.

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to come on and do an interview about JWs, apologetics, or any other topic you frequently blog about, let me know.

Mike Felker said...

Hey Justin, thanks for the opportunity. I'll definitely let you know if that becomes possible for me to do on my end. Working 2 jobs right now is going to prevent me from doing much of anything, unfortunately.