Saturday, April 28, 2012

UPDATE

Hopefully this post won't be too long, but I just wanted to share a few things as it relates to this site as well as my personal life.  First, I'm no longer going to be posting on this site.  I have a lot of ideas and Blogger simply cannot accommodate to these ideas.  I chose Wordpress because of its vast array of options.  Though its still in the works, you can view it HERE.  I canceled the domain here and the new one will simply be apologeticfront.com.  Once I get finished setting everything up, I hope to begin regular blogging once again.

What new ideas do I have?  For the longest time, i've wanted to start a podcast.  While everyone seems to have one these days, the fact that I have somewhat of an audience shows that some might be interested in listening to me rather than reading.  Personally, I simply have little time for reading blogs anymore and i'm sure others can relate.  Its so much easier to plug up my mic and yap away.  I don't know what the podcast will be like, but it will probably be very informal and involve very little production.  We'll see what happens.

Next, i'm very excited to announce that i'm now a student at REFORMED THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY ATLANTA. This is something i've been wanting to do for a very long time but always had other priorities in the way.  To make a long story short, God has provided for me in some profound ways.  Just a year ago I was touring the country in my band, and now I work a full time corporate job and completely self-sufficient financially (as the Lord has provided).  And being single as well, seminary was a no brainer.  So why am I going to seminary?  To be better used for the Kingdom.  I don't have any pastoral ambitions per se as i'm more interested in academics.  We'll see what happens from here.

Last, carm.org has recruited me as a writer for their site.  I'm very excited for this opportunity as CARM is one of the largest Christian apologetic websites out there.  While I don't endorse everything that CARM does, I share in their primary vision to equip and defend the Christian faith.  But this is an outlet that I simply couldn't have with my current writings.  CARM has thousands of visitors a day and this is a chance for me to make a big impact with my writings.  I'll be linking to my articles as they get posted.  My first such article can be found HERE and you can read my CARM bio HERE.  My primary focus with CARM is to develop their JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SECTION.

Other than that, please go to apologeticfront.com and SUBSCRIBE!

1 comment:

Vas said...

While we might be on different sides of the debate, it's good to see that you're doing well.

:)